Scott K. Perkins, SIOR
Managing Dir. Corp. Svcs
NAI James E. Hanson
235 Moore Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
201 488 5800 x156
Scope of Service Experience
Regional Director for NAI Global Logistics, a specialty practice within NAI Global. Focuses on the supply chain/logistic elements that dictate site selection including rail, intermodal, inland ports, ground transportation and foreign trade zones.
Babson College, Wellesley MA 1986 - Bachelor Arts Degree - Concentration in Finance and Entrepreneurial Studies
New York University's Real Estate Institute, New York NY
Background & Experience
From 1989 to 1995, Mr. Perkins was President of Weny Bros. & Storms Co., a regional real estate investment and development firm. Mr. Perkins managed a portfolio of properties with tenants such as FAO Schwarz, 3M, DHL Airways, Calvin Klein Cosmetics and Textron.
In addition to his responsibilities at Weny Bros. & Storms Co., Mr. Perkins became Director of Management Services for NAI James E. Hanson, Inc. in 1995 with responsibility for third party management of retail, office and industrial properties. Mr. Perkins has earned the industry designation of Certified Property Manager, CPM from the Institute of Real Estate Management.
In 1998, Mr. Perkins became the Managing Director of Corporate Services. In this role, he has assisted clients such as Ingersoll Rand, Cigna, Checkpoint Systems and ITT Industries. When Ingersoll Rand completed the $1.8 billion purchase of Hussmann International, Mr. Perkins assisted Ingersoll Rand in the disposition of real estate throughout the United States, Mexico and Europe.
Mr. Perkins holds the industry designation, CCIM, which involves expertise in the disciplines of financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate.
Mr. Perkins also holds the MCR designation (Master of Corporate Real Estate) which focuses on leadership skills and knowledge for managing key corporate real estate functions.
Mr. Perkins also holds the SIOR designation which represents the most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists in the country.
Professional Affiliations & Designations
SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
CPM - Certified Property Manager
MCR - Master Corporate Real Estate
RPA - Real Property Administrator
BCCR- Board Certified Corporate Real Estate
SLCR - Senior Leadership Corporate Real Estate
MRICS - Member Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
NAIOP - National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
CSCMP - Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- 134,700 sq. ft warehouse facility in Parsippany, NJ leased to Coca Cola Enterprises.
- 197,000 sq. ft. industrial facility sold in Windsor, CT for Dresser Rand.
- 256,700 sq. ft. manufacturing facility sold in Coventry, UK for the Torrington Co., a wholly owned company of the Ingersoll Rand Company.
- 90,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility sold in Milton Keynes, UK for Hussmann, a wholly owned company of the Ingersoll Rand Company.
- 220,000 sq. ft. manufacturing/warehouse facility sold/leased-back in Redruth Cornwall, UK representing Contico Europe Limited, a Katy Industries Company.
- 100,000 sq. ft. logistics facility in Buenos Aires, Argentina for Schenker Argentina, S.A., part of Deutsche Bahn AG.
- 48,500 sq. ft. industrial lease at 181 E. Halsey, Parsippany, NJ to Avaline, Inc.
- 46,855 sq. ft. industrial lease at 100 Lackawanna, Parsippany, NJ to Source4
- 43,419 sq. ft. industrial lease at 343 Walsh, Parsippany, NJ to Worldpac
View my Case Studies
Swift Electrical Supply Company