195 North Street, Suite 100
Teterboro, NJ 07608
John Koch (‘LJ’) joined NAI James E. Hanson in November of 2017. LJ will be working out of the Parsippany office. He will be teaming with Senior Vice President and SIOR, Barry Cohorsky in overseeing what will be LJ’s main focus, the industrial market of Northern NJ. He will be responsible for all aspects of the brokerage business; fiduciary representation for his clients and customers, and handling activities including leasing, valuation, relationship building, and consultation. Along with the day-to-day operations of brokerage, LJ will practice tirelessly the representation of the firm’s and his own clients conducting acquisitions and dispositions of commercial real estate.
LJ comes to the firm with a natural talent for generating new business activities through canvassing and networking efforts on behalf of this team, while also maintaining disciplined representation on behalf of varying clients. LJ will continue to grow the extensive database of contacts and relationships he and his team possesses.
LJ’s experience includes 5-plus years as an Industrial Real Estate specialist in North Jersey, and a decade of sales experience in other trades . LJ was noted for many successful transactions and assignments whereby he concentrated various aspects of industrial and retail sales, investments, and leasing including overseeing approvals and construction activities for ground-up land developments.
LJ is also a single family residential developer and novice Landlord in the Passaic County area, where he is rebuilding and leasing dilapidated properties. Lastly, LJ oversees as entrepreneur and owner, the successful food truck business known throughout NJ and NY “Luc’s Fajita Hut”.
• Weichert Real Estate School
• Landmark Communication Education
• Landmark Forum & Landmark Advanced Course
Professional Affiliations and Designations
• North Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Morris County Chamber of Commerce
• 18,000 SF retail/office, Boonton, NJ
• 4,000 SF retail, Ledgewood, NJ
• 3,400 SF retail, Bloomingdale, NJ
• 46,130 SF industrial, Newark, NJ
• 28,900 SF industrial, Elizabeth, NJ
• 24,000 SF industrial, Rockaway, NJ
• 10,500 SF industrial, Jersey City, NJ
• 6,000 SF retail, Vernon, NJ
• 4,000 SF medical, Newton, NJ
• 3,000 SF retail, Vernon, NJ
• 2,600 SF retail, Morristown, NJ
• 2,500 SF office, Dover, NJ
• 2,000 SF retail, Vernon, NJ