195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Jonathan Kristofich sources debt, equity and structured finance for commercial real estate owners. His deep relationships within the capital markets provides his client’s access to leading sources of acquisition, bridge, construction, equity, mezzanine and permanent financing. In addition to raising capital, Jonathan is also well versed in asset dispositions. In his career, he has advised clients on dozens of transactions worth an aggregate value in excess of $300 million.
Background and Experience
Jonathan began his advisory career in 2013 as an Associate with Massey Knakal Realty Services. There, he worked alongside the Execute Managing Director of the New Jersey office handling exclusive sales listings and supporting the growing sales team. Cushman & Wakefield acquired Massey Knakal Realty Services on December 31, 2014. In 2015, Jonathan was promoted to Director of Capital Services in the Bergen-Passaic territory and began arranging capital for owners and developers. The following year, Jonathan was part of a three-member team that was recruited by Avison Young to establish a capital markets group in their Morristown, New Jersey office.
• Rutgers – M.C.R.P, Housing & Real Estate
• Manhattan College – B.A. in Philosophy & Urban Studies
Massey Knakal Realty Services – Associate of the Year 2014
• $13.35MM investment sale, 103,340 SF office building, Clifton, NJ
• $6.6MM refinance, 18 unit multifamily building, Jersey City, NJ
• $6.4MM acquisition loan, 80,000 SF industrial buildings, Mountainside, NJ
• $6.2MM investment sale, 22,000 SF medical office, Millburn, NJ
• $5.0MM acquisition loan, dark, 100 key hotel/16,000 SF retail, Rahway, NJ
• $2.1MM refinance, 28,000 SF industrial, Hackensack, NJ
• $1.9MM investment sale, 18,000 SF office, Union, NJ
• $1.1MM refinance, 14,000 SF retail, Paramus, NJ