195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Jonathan Kristofich advises clients in the acquisition, disposition and finance of commercial real estate. The local market expert, Jonathan has deep knowledge of both macro and micro level trends in neighborhoods across northern New Jersey. Client focused tailored approach, Jonathan develops a unique marketing strategy for each new assignment to reach more qualified prospects and create additional value for his clients. Experienced deal maker, Jonathan has completed over 30 transactions worth an aggregate value in excess of $300 million.
Jonathan began his advisory career in 2013 as an Associate with Massey Knakal Realty Services in the newly opened New Jersey Office. There he worked alongside the Executive Managing Director supporting the growth of the office through originating new listings, recruiting & training new agents to fill territories and managing sales processes. During his time with MKRS, Jonathan was recognized as the 2014 Associate of the year. After a fantastic year Cushman & Wakefield acquired MKRS on December 31, 2014 for $100 million. In 2015, Jonathan was promoted into a production role arranging capital in the Northern Bergen-Passaic territory for Cushman & Wakefield. In 2016, Jonathan was part of a three-member team that was recruited by Avison Young to establish a capital markets group in their Morristown, New Jersey office. In 2018 Jonathan joined NAI James E. Hanson to partner with best in class service providers and leverage strategic relationships in the industry.
• Rutgers – M.C.R.P, Housing & Real Estate
• Manhattan College – B.A. in Philosophy & Urban Studies
• Massey Knakal Realty Services – Associate of the Year 2014
• $13.35MM investment sale, 103,340 SF office building, Clifton, NJ
• $6.6MM refinance, 18 unit multifamily building, Jersey City, NJ
• $6.4MM acquisition loan, 80,000 SF industrial buildings, Mountainside, NJ
• $6.2MM investment sale, 22,000 SF medical office, Millburn, NJ
• $5.0MM acquisition loan, dark, 100 key hotel/16,000 SF retail, Rahway, NJ
• $2.4MM LP equity syndication, Hellertown, PA & Portsmouth, RI
• $2.1MM refinance, 28,000 SF industrial, Hackensack, NJ
• $1.9MM investment sale, 18,000 SF office, Union, NJ
• $1.1MM refinance, 14,000 SF retail, Paramus, NJ
View my Vlog on Asset Classes over the last half of 2019.