235 Moore Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Specialties: Corporate Services, Logistics / Multi-Modal, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Kenneth has been actively representing Corporate America in both the acquisition and disposition of office and industrial properties since 1982, exclusively with NAI James E. Hanson.
His ability to understand the needs of his corporate clients has resulted in his being retained to handle their affairs on numerous occasions including: Melissa and Doug, LLC, Total Circulation Services, Graybar Corp., Con-Way Logistics, Life Time Fitness and others.
In addition to his brokerage experience, he has worked as a fee-based consultant for the Lincoln-Mercury division of the Ford Motor Company, Best Foods, and the Bank of New York.
Kenneth has been involved in several development projects for Life Time Fitness in Florham Park, Berkeley Heights and Montvale, NJ and Harrison, NY.
His expertise in representation services is demonstrated by his facilitation of a smooth transaction from inception to completion. Kenneth’s ability to offer a wide range of professional services to his clients is enhanced by a continuous commitment to education. His in-depth market knowledge, integrity and exceptional aptitude for developing relationships with his clients are the reasons they continue to engage his services. In addition, having a strong background in the financial analysis of a transaction was an essential element in his involvement in the $105,000,000 UPREIT sale of a 1,700,000 square foot industrial portfolio to First Industrial Realty Trust, a Chicago based REIT.
Background & Experience
Ken has been with NAI James E. Hanson since 1982, and is a Past President (1998-1999) of IOREBA, one of the oldest trade associations in the country, having been formed in 1924. He is a member of the Board Of Directors of the ARC of Bergen and Passaic counties.
• State University of New York at Oswego
Professional Associations & Designations
• Former Vice Chair of the NAI Northeast Regional Industrial Group
• Northeast Regional Director of NAI Logistics, a national specialty practice group of NAI Global
• NAIOP member
• IOREBA – One of the oldest trade associations in the industry. Past President and current Executive Council Member
• Commerce and Industry Association
• Mahwah Chamber of Commerce
• Licensed in New York and New Jersey
• Real Share New Jersey frequent moderator/panelist at annual convention.
• NJPA Real Estate Journal frequent writer/columnist
• Chair of Annual Boy Scout golf outing
• Board of Trustees of the Arc of Bergen and Passaic Counties.
• Top Industrial Leasing Broker – 2013
• Broker of the Year – 2007 and 2008
• Recognized in 2009 by Real Estate New Jersey as one of the “Commercial Broker All Stars”
• RE Forum Magazine, listed in National Trade Magazine as one of the Superstar Brokers of the Year 1997
• CoStar Power Broker of the Year – Multiple time Recipient
• Voted Industrial Real Estate Rockstar by The News Funnel
• 1,700,000 SF First Industrial Portfolio
• 240,000 SF Ross Industries, Clifton, NJ
• 230,000 SF Gannett corporate headquarters Harrison, NY
• 180,000 SF Mahwah, five buildings – Sale/Lease
• 129,300 SF Former BMW warehouse Montvale, NJ
• 119,000 SF Dimensional Communications, Mahwah, NJ
• 108,237 SF Ivy Real Estate, Mahwah, NJ
• 96,500 SF building on 20 acres, Harriman, NY
• 85,211 SF Northvale, NJ Sale/Lease
• 33 Acres SK Properties, Florham Park, NJ
• 19.5 Acres Steamist Inc., Staten Island, NY
• 971,485 SF Pension Fund Portfolio, 28 transactions
• 700,000 SF Melissa and Doug, multiple transactions
• 466,000 SF Con-Way Integrated Services, multiple leases
• 436,000 SF Graybar Corporation, multiple leases
• 396,000 SF Dynamic Marketing, Inc. Hamilton Township, NJ
• 345,250 SF 4PX Express, Perth Amboy, NJ
• 271,176 SF Sitex Group, Mahwah, NJ
• 165,090 SF Pension Fund, North Bergen, NJ
• 111,063 SF Graze.com, Jersey City, NJ
• 98,500 SF Principal Financial, multiple office leases
• 16 acres Long term land lease, Berkeley Heights, NJ
• Haband Corporate Headquarters, Mahwah, NJ