195 North Street, Suite 100
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Nick joined NAI James E. Hanson as a Sales Associate in 2016. Nick works directly with Senior Vice President Josh Levering, SIOR. Nick’s team specializes in investment sales and leasing for both office and industrial assets.
Background & Experience
Immediately after graduating Rutgers, Nick became a Project Manager for Transwestern’s construction management department in their Parsippany office. Nick’s team focused on commercial and industrial construction within the tri-state area.
Nick also worked as a Project Manager, Estimator, and Site Supervisor for KMC Mechanical Inc. KMC Mechanical Inc. is a mechanical contracting company that specializes in sprinkler, HVAC, plumbing and process piping throughout the New Jersey and New York tri-state area. Nick’s responsibilities included, cost estimating, bid-leveling, managing change orders, scheduling (permitting, inspections, final C.O. documentation) and site supervisions all through the construction process.
Nick continues to educate himself on understanding the construction/design activities within the commercial and industrial building arena.
BS, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Nick received his Bachelor of Science in Communication and Management.
He was recruited and played 4-years of lacrosse for the Rutgers Men’s D-1 Lacrosse team. Nick’s illustrious career playing for the Scarlet Knight’s included being named to the Big East All-Academic team and earning The Big East Player-of-the-Week on multiple occasions. Nick was also awarded the Alfred Sasser Trophy during both his sophomore and junior seasons…earned by the Rutgers University team member who distributed the most assists.
Professional Associations & Designations
• New Jersey Licensed Salesperson
• Member New Jersey Realtor Association
• Member IOREBA-Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association
• Member Tri-boro Chamber of Commerce
• Member MCEDC-Morris County Economic Development Corporation
• 157,822 SF CRG Group, Flanders
• 27,248 SF Trolex Corporation, Randolph
• 15,700 SF Trolex Corporation, Elmwood Park
• 11,680 SF Millburn Property Management, Maplewood
• 11,000 SF The Hampshire Company, Mountain Lakes
• 10,876 SF Realty Investment Associates, Clifton
• 9,963 SF Trolex Corporation, Elmwood Park
• 11,579 SF Ukrainian National Association, Morris Plains
• 10,670 SF Modular Packaging, Rockaway
• 9,318 SF Vision Creative Group, Morris Plains
• 6,465 SF Compassionate Care Hospice, Parsippany
• 4,502 SF Northeast NJ Legal Services, Hackensack
• 3,792 SF Ampersand, Newark
• 3,337 SF Home Point Financial, Parsippany
• 2,418 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 2,231 SF Protection Technologies, Parsippany
• 1,847 SF Aetna, Newark
• 1,655 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,590 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,104 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,003 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 970 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
“Nick was able to meet our needs and find us several options and ultimately really nailed it when he found us a great building in a great township to accommodate our expansion!”
– Richard Foster, President • Trolex Corporation
“Nick is a pleasure to work with and we look forward to future opportunities together.”
– Jo Roy, Owner/Partner • MPM
“I think Nick’s success comes from his knowledge of the Morris County market. He has exceeded our expectations and has become a valued partner as we grow our corporate footprint.”
– Mark Vallario, VP Staffing Operations • Micro Strategies
“My personal experience with Nick is that he is always willing to go above and beyond what is traditionally expected. A job well done!”
-Joseph Romynes, VP & General Manger• Trolex Corporation