195 North Street, Suite 100
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Nick joined NAI James E. Hanson as a Sales Associate in 2016. Nick works directly with Senior Vice President Josh Levering, SIOR. Nick’s team specializes in investment sales and leasing for both office and industrial assets.
Background & Experience
Immediately after graduating Rutgers, Nick became a Project Manager for Transwestern’s construction management department in their Parsippany office. Nick’s team focused on commercial and industrial construction within the tri-state area.
Nick also worked as a Project Manager, Estimator, and Site Supervisor for KMC Mechanical Inc. KMC Mechanical Inc. is a mechanical contracting company that specializes in sprinkler, HVAC, plumbing and process piping throughout the New Jersey and New York tri-state area. Nick’s responsibilities included, cost estimating, bid-leveling, managing change orders, scheduling (permitting, inspections, final C.O. documentation) and site supervisions all through the construction process.
Nick continues to educate himself on understanding the construction/design activities within the commercial and industrial building arena.
• BS, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
• Nick received his Bachelor of Science in Communication and Management.
• He was recruited and played 4-years of lacrosse for the Rutgers Men’s D-1
• Lacrosse team. Nick’s illustrious career playing for the Scarlet Knight’s included
• being named to the Big East All-Academic team and earning The Big East
• Player-of-the-Week on multiple occasions. Nick was also awarded the Alfred
• Sasser Trophy during both his sophomore and junior seasons… earned by the
• Rutgers University team member who distributed the most assists.
Professional Associations & Designations
• New Jersey Licensed Salesperson
• Member New Jersey Realtor Association
• Member IOREBA-Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association
• Member Tri-boro Chamber of Commerce
• Member MCEDC-Morris County Economic Development Corporation
• 157,822 SF CRG Group, Flanders
• 27,248 SF Trolex Corporation, Randolph
• 15,700 SF Trolex Corporation, Elmwood Park
• 11,680 SF Millburn Property Management, Maplewood
• 11,000 SF The Hampshire Company, Mountain Lakes
• 10,876 SF Realty Investment Associates, Clifton
• 9,963 SF Trolex Corporation, Elmwood Park
• 10,670 SF Modular Packaging, Rockaway
• 9,318 SF Vision Creative Group, Morris Plains
• 6,465 SF Compassionate Care Hospice, Parsippany
• 3,792 SF Ampersand, Newark
• 3,337 SF Home Point Financial, Parsippany
• 2,231 SF Protection Technologies, Parsippany
• 1,847 SF Aetna, Newark
• 1,655 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,590 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,104 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,003 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 970 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
“Nick was able to meet our needs and find us several options and ultimately really nailed it when he found us a great building in a great township to accommodate our expansion!”
– Richard Foster, President • Trolex Corporation
“Nick is a pleasure to work with and we look forward to future opportunities together.”
– Jo Roy, Owner/Partner • MPM
“I think Nick’s success comes from his knowledge of the Morris County market. He has exceeded our expectations and has become a valued partner as we grow our corporate footprint.”
– Mark Vallario, VP Staffing Operations • Micro Strategies
“My personal experience with Nick is that he is always willing to go above and beyond what is traditionally expected. A job well done!”
-Joseph Romynes, VP & General Manger• Trolex Corporation