195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Scope of Service Experience
Nick joined NAI James E. Hanson as a Sales Associate in 2016. Nick is a member of the Office Team working directly under the supervision of Senior Vice President Josh Levering, SIOR. Nick will be concentrating on office leasing, sales, and investments in addition to industrial, flex and warehousing. He will be active overseeing many of the marketing and representation assignments for various clients and customers within northern New Jersey and the tri-state area.
Background & Experience
Immediately after graduating Rutgers, Nick became a Project Manager for Nicon Construction LLC. in their Parsippany office. Nicon is a GC/CM firm focusing primarily on commercial and industrial construction within the tri-state area. Nicon Construction’s range of services includes site selection, project development, interior fit-outs, and new construction.
Nick also worked as a Project Manager, Estimator, and Site Supervisor for KMC Mechanical Inc. located in Bloomingdale, NJ. KMC Mechanical Inc. is a construction company that specializes in sprinkler, HVAC, plumbing and process piping throughout the New Jersey and New York tri-State area. Nick’s responsibilities included, but not limited to, cost estimating, bid-leveling, managing change orders, scheduling (permitting, inspections, final C.O. documentation) and site supervisions all through the construction process.
Nick continues to educate himself on understanding the construction/design activities within the commercial and industrial building arena.
Kinnelon High School, Kinnelon, 2006-2010
Nick earned Academic All-American both his Junior and Senior lacrosse seasons. During those years, Nick won both the State Championship and Morris County Championship.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, 2010-2014
Nick received his Bachelor of Science in Communication and Management. He was recruited and played 4-years of lacrosse for the Rutgers Men’s D-1 Lacrosse team. During this time, Nick was committed to 30+ hours per week of training, competing, travel, and film. Nick’s illustrious career playing for the Scarlet Knight’s included being named to the Big East All-Academic team and earning The Big East Player-of-the-Week on multiple occasions. Nick was awarded the Alfred Sasser Trophy during both his sophomore and junior seasons… earned by the Rutgers University team member who distributed the most assist’s.
Professional Associations & Designations
• New Jersey Licensed Salesperson
• Member New Jersey Realtor Association
• Member IOREBA-Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association
• Member Tri-boro Chamber of Commerce
• Member MCEDC-Morris County Economic Development Corporation
• 157,822 SF CRG Group, Flanders
• 27,248 SF Trolex Corporation, Randolph
• 15,700 SF Trolex Corporation, Elmwood Park
• 11,680 SF Millburn Property Management, Maplewood
• 11,000 SF The Hampshire Company, Mountain Lakes
• 10,876 SF Realty Investment Associates, Clifton
• 9,963 SF Trolex Corporation, Elmwood Park
• 10,670 SF Modular Packaging, Rockaway
• 9,318 SF Vision Creative Group, Morris Plains
• 6,465 SF Compassionate Care Hospice, Parsippany
• 3,792 SF Ampersand, Newark
• 3,337 SF Home Point Financial, Parsippany
• 2,231 SF Protection Technologies, Parsippany
• 1,590 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,104 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 1,003 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
• 970 SF The Carlton Group, Secaucus
“Nick was able to meet our needs and find us several options and ultimately really nailed it when he found us a great building in a great township to accommodate our expansion! If you are not utilizing his services you do not know what you are missing!”
– Richard Foster, President • Trolex Corporation
“Nick was always willing to go above and beyond…truly professional! He is a pleasure to work with and we look forward to future opportunities together.”
– Jo Roy, Owner/Partner • MPM
“I think Nick’s success comes from his knowledge of the Morris County market. He has exceeded our expectations and has become a valued partner as we grow our corporate footprint.”
– Mark Vallario, VP Staffing Operations • Micro Strategies
“My personal experience with Nick is that he is always willing to go above and beyond what is traditionally expected. A job well done!”
-Joseph Romynes, VP & General Manger• Trolex Corporation