235 Moore Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Scope of Responsibilities
Steve is the Team Leader for the NAI Global National Logistics & Ports/Rail Practice Group, which represents companies operating within the industrial sector on a local, regional and national basis. Steve’s depth of experience and his straight forward approach to serving his clients have enabled him to become one of the foremost experts/consultants in the industry.
His expertise includes:
• Strategic Planning • Real Estate Dispositions • Consulting for Class One Railroads
• Market Research • Real Estate Acquisition • Mergers & Acquisitions
• Portfolio Review • Site Selection • Development Services
• Network Strategy • Build- to -Suit
Steve currently represents three Class One Railroads (Norfolk Southern (NS), Kansas City Southern (KCS) and BNSF) for inland ports and port-related projects around the United States and advises them on their real estate.
Steve’s primary focus is to maximize business results and create opportunities for national corporations by evaluating their real estate assets and portfolios that leverage the supply chain. He assists clients with strategic planning for all of their real estate. He has an uncanny ability to juggle multiple market projects for national accounts by successfully integrating the best qualified teams to serve the specific projects assigned.
He was re-appointed the 2018 National Chairperson for the Industrial Council for NAI Global. He has held this position since 2015. He also serves as the Industrial Chairperson for the NAI Global Conference. One of his many responsibilities includes coordinating monthly logistics calls for all the firms throughout the NAI Global network across the United States.
Background & Experience
Steve was a Vice President at CBRE, where he worked for 19 years in the company’s Industrial Group. Steve’s expertise, dedication and professionalism have given him a multi-disciplined capability in all aspects of the industry. Steve has been solely focused upon the
occupiers and users of industrial properties. His expertise is in assisting clients strategically approach their real estate operations. This discipline has provided him with the depth market knowledge resulting in value added propositions for his
clients. Clients included BMW, Hyundai Corporation, Keystone Freight, Maersk, Inc., National Retail Systems, Schneider Company, US Can Company, Teledyne, Industries Inc. and Pactiv.
• Fairleigh Dickinson University, BS in Business
Professional Associations & Designations
• WERC (Warehousing Educational & Research Council)
• IWLA (International Warehouse Logistics Association)
• IOREBA (Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association)
• NACORE (National Association Corporate Real Estate Executives)
• NAIOP (National Association of Industrial Office Parks)
• CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professional)
• RAILTRENDS (Attendee at Annual Conference)
• PETROCHEMICAL CONFERENCE (Attendee at Annual Conference)
• 971,485 SF Pension Fund Portfolio, 28 transactions
• 443,803 SF Kuehne & Nagel Inc.
• 355,455 SF (6 leases) Lackawanna Building, Jersey City, NJ
• 340,900 SF Central Pet
• 259,369 SF Cooper Electric Supply Company
• 251,177 SF Investment Sale, Jersey City, NJ
• 154,830 SF Pactiv/Reynolds Corp.
• 180,000 SF R. Siskind & Companies
• 210,754 SF (18) L&B Portfolio Leases
• 119,264 SF Sale/Leaseback, Mahwah, NJ
• 106,950 SF Investment Sale, Eatontown, NJ
• 90,000 SF R. Siskind & Companies
• 86,000 SF Piscataway, NJ
• 24,000 SF PGW LLC
• 16,438 SF EC Hair
• 19.5 acres, Staten Island, NY
• Bowne & Co./R.R Donnelly (multiple transactions)
• National Retail Systems (multiple transactions)
• Norfolk Southern 10± acre lease, Jersey City, NJ
• Kansas City Southern, multiple assignments across the country