235 Moore Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Scope of Service Experience
Steve’s primary focus is on the industrial sector with a concentration on multi-market accounts. Steve is part of the NAI Global Logistics & Ports Practice Group, which represents companies operating in that space within the industrial sector on a local, regional & national basis. Steve’s depth of experience & his multi-disciplined approach to serving his clients have enabled him to become one of the foremost experts in the industry. Steve has been solely focused on the occupiers & users of industrial properties, allowing him to uniquely align his clients’ corporate objectives with their real estate operations.
Steve currently represents Class 1 railroads and port projects around the country
Steve is the current National Chairperson of the Industrial Council for NAI Global through 2016.
Industrial Chairperson for 2015 and NAI Global Conference
Background & Experience
Prior to joining NAI James E. Hanson, Steve worked for CBRE for 19 years, most recently as a Vice President in the company’s industrial group.
Steve’s expertise, dedication and professionalism have given him a multi-disciplined capability in all aspects of the industry. Steve has been solely focused upon the occupiers and users of industrial properties. His expertise is in assisting clients strategically approach their real estate operations. This discipline has provided him with the depth market knowledge resulting in value added propositions for his clients.
• Fairleigh Dickinson University, BS in Business
Professional Associations & Designations
• WERC (Warehousing Educational & Research Council)
• IWLA (International Warehouse Logistics Association)
• IOREBA (Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association)
• NACORE (National Association Corporate Real Estate Executives)
• NAIOP (National Association of Industrial Office Parks)
• CSCMP (Council of Supply Chain Management Professional)
• 971,485 SF Pension Fund Portfolio, 28 transactions
• 443,803 SF Kuehne & Nagel Inc.
• 340,900 SF Central Pet
• 259,369 SF Cooper Electric Supply Company
• 154,830 SF Pactiv/Reynolds Corp.
• 180,000 SF R. Siskind & Companies
• 106,950 SF investment sale, NJ
• 90,000 SF R. Siskind & Companies
• 24,000 SF PGW LLC
• 26,500 SF Maytag
• 16,438 SF EC Hair
• 19.5 acres Staten Island, NY
• Schneider Transportation L & Lease
• Bowne & Co./R.R Donnelly (Multiple transactions)
• National Retail Systems (Multiple transactions)
• BMW • Hyundai Corporation • Keystone Freight • Maersk, Inc. • National Retail Systems • Schneider Company • US Can Company
• Teledyne Industries Inc. • Pactiv
NAI/Logistics/Ports Services Provided
• Strategic Planning • Built-to-Suit • Real Estate Acquisition • Real Estate Disposition • Development Services • Network Strategy (Mergers & Acquisitions) • Site Selection • Equity/ Debt • Financing • Construction Management • Market Research • Portfolio Review • Appraisal Services • Facilities Management