Teterboro, N.J. (April 15, 2020) – NAI James E. Hanson is honored to announce the winners of the 2019 Hanson Awards. Held annually, the Hanson Awards celebrate the achievements of the firm’s brokers, property management division and support staff members over the past year while recognizing those who have gone above and beyond.
Award categories include: Best Quarter Performance (booked transactions), Mildred C. Hanson Sales Associate of the Year, Transaction Award (most transactions), Outstanding Performance Awards, Transaction of the Year and “The Enhansonment Award” (recognition of an employee that exemplifies the values of NAI James E. Hanson).
“The wide variety of transactions being recognized this year speaks to our unique ability to consistently deliver results on behalf of a diverse slate of clients in markets all over the nation,” said William C. Hanson, SIOR, President of NAI James E. Hanson. “Although it is unfortunate that we are not able to celebrate the remarkable achievements of our team in person this year, I would like to extend my sincere congratulations to this year’s award winners and the support staff that made 2019 such a successful year.”
The Hanson Awards Recipients for 2019 are:
MCH Sales Associate of the Year (in honor of former NAI Hanson Senior Vice President, Mildred C. Hanson)
- Andrew Somple, SIOR, Senior Vice President
Best Quarter Performance
- Q1: Andrew Somple, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q2: Scott K. Perkins, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q3: Andrew Somple, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q4: Andrew Somple, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Donna Tucker-Wellington, Property Accountant with NAI James E. Hanson’s Property Management Division.
Transaction Award (most transactions)
- Andrew Somple, SIOR
Transaction of the Year Award
- NAI Hanson’s Scott K. Perkins, SIOR, and Christopher Todd negotiated the successful sale of a 208,000-square-foot industrial building at 200 Maltese Drive in Totowa
Assignment of the Year
- NAI Hanson’s Property Management Team of Virginia Conrad, Ivette Correa, Evelyn Unger, Daniela Bonanata, and Madeline Mercado facilitated the successful management of a 1,472,000-square-foot industrial portfolio on behalf of AEW.
Outstanding Performance Awards
- Joan Cenicola for the long-term lease of 1 acre in New Milford, N.J.
- Tom Vetter and Jeff DeMagistris for the sale of a 25,526-square-foot industrial building at 175 Anderson Avenue in Moonachie, N.J.
- Peter Cohen for the sale of 18.79 acres at 8050 Flanagan Drive in Las Vegas, N.V.
- Josh Levering, Nick DePaolera, and Andrew Kirshenbaum for the lease of 6,641 square feet at 7-9 Vreeland Avenue in Florham Park, N.J.
- Ken Lundberg, Steve Pastor, and Pat Lennon for the lease of 53,361 square feet of industrial space at 343 Murray Hill Parkway in East Rutherford, N.J.
- Barry Cohorsky, Barry Mayer, Andrew Kirshenbaum, and Art Hixson for the sale of 7.51 acres at 150 Whitman Avenue in Edison, N.J.
- Barry Cohorsky and LJ Koch for the sale of a 67,434-square-foot industrial building at 60 E. Halsey Avenue in Parsippany, N.J.
- Russell Verducci and Eric Demmers for a 101,811-square-foot industrial lease at 19-05 Nevins Road in Fair Lawn, N.J.
- Andrew Somple, Mike Walters, and Chris Todd for a 71,870-square-foot industrial lease at 335 Chestnut Street in Norwood, N.J.
- Andrew Somple for a 58,120-square-foot office lease at 461 From Road in Paramus, N.J.
- Andrew Somple and Greg James for the sale of a 68,000-square-foot office building on 9.2 acres at 200 Old Hook Road in Harrington Park, N.J.
- Scott Perkins, Andrew Somple, Chris Todd, and Justin Allessio for the sale of a 21,000-square-foot industrial building at 50 Somerset Place in Clifton, N.J.
- Scott Perkins, Greg James, and Chris Todd for the sale of a 130,000-square-foot industrial building at 7300 West Side Avenue in North Bergen, N.J.
- Andrew Somple, Scott Perkins, and Justin Allessio for the sale of an 83,177-square-foot industrial portfolio at 211-215 S. Neuman Street in Hackensack, N.J.
- Hal Messer for a 750,000-square-foot industrial sale at 130 AC Moore Drive in Berlin, N.J.