10 Lanidex Plaza West, Suite 100
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Edward’s past work experience includes senior leadership roles in Finance, Business Development and M&A. He is skilled in leading projects and opportunities, and structuring complex transactions and agreements. His background includes extensive international business experience and he has lived and worked outside of the United States.
Background & Experience
Edward has been responsible for all aspects of commercial sales including identifying market opportunities, developing client relationships, negotiating terms, and executing contracts with commercial clients ranging from small business owners to multi-national corporations.
He has broad experience with industrial facilities and commercial opportunities.
• University of Virginia, Darden School of Business, MBA
• Rutgers University, BA in Economics
Professional Affiliations and Designations
• New Jersey Realtors®
• NCJAR – North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
• IOREBA – Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association
• Morris County Chamber of Commerce
• MCEDC – Morris County Economic Development Corporation