195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Jonathan advises owners in the disposition and finance of all types of commercial real estate: investment properties; redevelopment sites; and vacant properties. The local market expert, Jonathan has deep knowledge of market inventory, new developments and trends across numerous neighborhoods in northern New Jersey. Dedicated service provider, Jonathan has impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic and finds creative solutions to overcome obstacles. Effective communicator, Jonathan prides himself on being highly accessible and providing best in class service to his clients. Commensurate professional, Jonathan routinely works on the behalf of: family offices; estates & trusts; non-profit institutions; high net worth investors; and developers.
Jonathan joined NAI James E. Hanson in January 2018 to start his own advisory practice focused on delivering best in class service to the middle market owner ($1-50MM). Prior to joining NAI Hanson, Jonathan was a member of three person team recruited to start a capital markets group at Avison Young in Morristown, NJ where the team primarily raised capital for developers throughout the state. Jonathan started his career at Massey Knakal Realty Services where he worked alongside the Executive Managing Director of the New Jersey office. During his time at Massey Knakal he was recognized with the 2014 Associate of the Year award. Massey Knakal was subsequently acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014.
• Rutgers University – M.C.R.P. Housing & Real Estate, 2013
• Manhattan College – B.A. in Philosophy & Urban Studies, 2010
• Board Member – Fair Lawn Economic Development Corporation (EDC)
• $13.35MM investment sale, 103,340 SF office building, Clifton, NJ
• $6.7MM investment sale, 14,620 SF Walgreens, Cannonsburg, PA
• $6.4MM acquisition loan, 80,000 SF industrial buildings, Mountainside, NJ
• $6.2MM investment sale, 22,000 SF medical office, Millburn, NJ
• $5.0MM acquisition loan, dark, 100 key hotel/16,000 SF retail, Rahway, NJ
• $2.4MM LP equity syndication, Hellertown, PA & Portsmouth, RI
• $2.1MM refinance, 28,000 SF industrial, Hackensack, NJ
• $1.9MM investment sale, 18,000 SF office, Union, NJ
• $1.1MM refinance, 14,000 SF retail, Paramus, NJ
• $1.05MM user sale, 1,568 SF retail, Pompton Plains, NJ
View my Vlog on Asset Classes over the last half of 2019.