195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Jonathan advises owners in the disposition and finance of all types of commercial real estate: investment properties; redevelopment sites; and vacant properties. The local market expert, Jonathan has deep knowledge of market inventory, new developments and trends across numerous neighborhoods in northern New Jersey. Dedicated service provider, Jonathan has impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic and finds creative solutions to overcome obstacles. Effective communicator, Jonathan prides himself on being highly accessible and providing best in class service to his clients. Commensurate professional, Jonathan routinely works on the behalf of: family offices; estates & trusts; non-profit institutions; high net worth investors; and developers.
Jonathan joined NAI James E. Hanson in January 2018 to start his own advisory practice focused on delivering best in class service to the middle market owner ($1-50MM). Prior to joining NAI Hanson, Jonathan was a member of three person team recruited to start a capital markets group at Avison Young in Morristown, NJ where the team primarily raised capital for developers throughout the state. Jonathan started his career at Massey Knakal Realty Services where he worked alongside the Executive Managing Director of the New Jersey office. During his time at Massey Knakal he was recognized with the 2014 Associate of the Year award. Massey Knakal was subsequently acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014.
• Rutgers University – M.C.R.P. Housing & Real Estate, 2013
• Manhattan College – B.A. in Philosophy & Urban Studies, 2010
• $13.35MM Investment Sale, 103,340 SF Office, Clifton, NJ
• $6.70MM Investment Sale, 14,620 SF Walgreens, Canonsburg, PA
• $6.40MM Acquisition Loan, 80,000 SF Industrial, Mountainside, NJ
• $6.20MM Investment Sale, 22,000 SF Office, Millburn, NJ
• $5.00MM Acquisition Loan, 70,000 SF Hotel & Retail, Rahway, NJ
• $4.20MM Equity Syndication, STNL Properties, Various Locations
• $3.65MM Refinance & LOC, 37,240 SF Industrial, Union, NJ
• $3.50MM Equity Syndication, STNL Properties, Various Locations
• $2.12MM Refinance, 28,000 SF Industrial, Hackensack, NJ
• $1.95MM Investment Sale, 18,000 SF Office, Union, NJ
“If you are considering to sell or finance your commercial real estate look for further than Jonathan Kristofich at NAI James E. Hanson of Teterboro, NJ. A commensurate professional, Jonathan is persistent an d provides a high level of service, with institutional sophistication, to privately held commercial real estate owners.”
– Charles H. Shotmeyer, President • Shotmeyer Brothers, Inc.
“Working with Jonathan Kristofich & John Schilp of NAI James E Hanson has been a great experience. Jonathan & John displayed professionalism & expertise from the very beginning and help navigate a successful sale amidst a difficult and uncertain market. Both are extremely dedicated to their client and communicated effectively throughout every stage of the sales process. I’d certainly recommend Jonathan & John of the NAI Hanson team!”
– Patrick Stanley, Real Estate Asset Manager • Cushman & Wakefield.
View my Vlog on Asset Classes over the last half of 2019.
View the Hanson Webcast of the Redevelopment of Downtown Hackensack.
Drone footage of Downtown Hackensack Redevelopment.