Jonathan advises owners in the disposition and finance of all types of commercial real estate: investment properties; redevelopment sites; and vacant properties. The local market expert, Jonathan has deep knowledge of market inventory, new developments and trends across numerous neighborhoods in northern New Jersey. Dedicated service provider, Jonathan has impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic and finds creative solutions to overcome obstacles. Effective communicator, Jonathan prides himself on being highly accessible and providing best in class service to his clients. Commensurate professional, Jonathan routinely works on the behalf of: family offices; estates & trusts; non-profit institutions; high net worth investors; and developers.
Jonathan joined NAI James E. Hanson in January 2018 to start his own advisory practice focused on delivering best in class service to the middle market owner ($1-50MM). Prior to joining NAI Hanson, Jonathan was a member of three person team recruited to start a capital markets group at Avison Young in Morristown, NJ where the team primarily raised capital for developers throughout the state. Jonathan started his career at Massey Knakal Realty Services where he worked alongside the Executive Managing Director of the New Jersey office. During his time at Massey Knakal he was recognized with the 2014 Associate of the Year award. Massey Knakal was subsequently acquired by Cushman & Wakefield on December 31, 2014.
• Rutgers University – M.C.R.P. Housing & Real Estate, 2013
• Manhattan College – B.A. in Philosophy & Urban Studies, 2010
• $13.35MM Investment Sale, 103,340 SF Office, Clifton, NJ
• $6.70MM Investment Sale, 14,620 SF Walgreens, Canonsburg, PA
• $6.40MM Acquisition Loan, 80,000 SF Industrial, Mountainside, NJ
• $6.20MM Investment Sale, 22,000 SF Office, Millburn, NJ
• $5.00MM Acquisition Loan, 70,000 SF Hotel & Retail, Rahway, NJ
• $4.20MM Equity Syndication, STNL Properties, Various Locations
• $4.10MM Investment Sale, 28,000 SF Industrial, Hackensack, NJ
• $3.65MM Refinance & LOC, 37,240 SF Industrial, Union, NJ
• $3.55MM Investment Sale, 10,000 SF TLE, Montgomery, NJ
• $3.50MM Occupier Sale, 17,500 SF Industrial, Maywood, NJ
• $2.80MM Refinance, 28,000 SF Industrial, Hackensack, NJ
• $2.65MM Investment Sale, 18,729 SF Industrial, Randolph, NJ
• $2.60MM Investment Sale, 9,831 SF Retail/Office, Mahwah, NJ
• $2.50MM Investment Sale, 5,000 SF Multifamily, Hoboken, NJ
• $2.12MM Refinance, 28,000 SF Industrial, Hackensack, NJ
• $1.95MM Investment Sale, 18,000 SF Office, Union, NJ
• $1.5MM Land Sale, Hackensack, NJ
• $1.62MM Investment Sale, 13 Unit Multifamily, Bloomfield, NJ
“If you are considering to sell or finance your commercial real estate look for further than Jonathan Kristofich at NAI James E. Hanson of Teterboro, NJ. A commensurate professional, Jonathan is persistent an d provides a high level of service, with institutional sophistication, to privately held commercial real estate owners.”
– Charles H. Shotmeyer, President • Shotmeyer Brothers, Inc.
“Working with Jonathan Kristofich & John Schilp of NAI James E Hanson has been a great experience. Jonathan & John displayed professionalism & expertise from the very beginning and help navigate a successful sale amidst a difficult and uncertain market. Both are extremely dedicated to their client and communicated effectively throughout every stage of the sales process. I’d certainly recommend Jonathan & John of the NAI Hanson team!”
– Patrick Stanley, Real Estate Asset Manager • Cushman & Wakefield.
“Jonathan, I feel very lucky and grateful that you were the one to guide, advise and help me through the last four months. I will never forget your patient and kind approach to every issue.”
– Eliz Tossounian, Seller • 193-197 Watchung Avenue, Bloomfield, NJ
“Your attentiveness to the transaction and timely follow up was the lubricant that made due diligence and pre-closing efforts proceed very smoothly. I too look forward to working together in the future.”
– Jeff Hall, Buyer Attorney • TLE, Montgomery, NJ
View my Vlog on Asset Classes over the last half of 2019.
View the Hanson Webcast of the Redevelopment of Downtown Hackensack.
Drone footage of Downtown Hackensack Redevelopment.