Scope of Responsibilities
Steve is the National Leader in the United States for corporate, industrial real estate, supply chain, ports and rail logistics that he created. He is the National Industrial Chairperson for the NAI Global Logistics & Ports/Rail Practice Group, which represents companies operating within the industrial sector on a local, regional and national basis. Steve’s straight forward approach and out of the box methodology creates winning solutions for his clients. He is one of the most sought after experts/consultants in the industry. He is known for his ability to analyze difficult challenges for his clients and provide quantifiable, creative solutions for them.
His expertise includes:
• Strategic Planning • Real Estate Disposition • Mergers & Acquisitions
• Consulting for Class • Built-to-Suit • Site Selection
One Railroads • Development Services • Market Research
• Real Estate Acquisition • Network Strategy • Portfolio Review
Steve currently represents three Class One Railroads (Norfolk Southern (NS), Kansas City Southern (KCS) and (BNSF) for inland ports and port-related projects around the United States and advises them on how to create strategies for their real estate projects, which ultimately maximizes their bottom line for their real estate.
Steve’s primary focus is to maximize business results and create opportunities for national corporations by evaluating their real estate assets and portfolios that leverage the supply chain. He assists clients with strategic planning for all of their real estate. He has an uncanny ability to juggle multiple market projects for national accounts by successfully integrating the best qualified teams to serve the specific projects assigned.
He published numerous articles and has been quoted in In Bound Logistics Magazine, Site Selection and the JOC. He is as sought after speaker on national and international emerging trends impacting the industrial ports/rail and logistic real estate.
He was re-appointed the 2018 National Chairperson for the Industrial Council for NAI Global. He has held this position since 2015. He also serves as the Industrial Chairperson for the NAI Global Conference. One of his many responsibilities includes coordinating monthly logistics calls for all the firms throughout the NAI Global network across the United States.
Background & Experience
Steve was a Vice President at CBRE, where he worked for 19 years in the company’s Industrial Group.
Steve’s expertise, dedication and professionalism have given him a multi-disciplined capability in all aspects of the industry. Steve has been solely focused upon the occupiers and users of industrial properties. His expertise is in assisting clients strategically approach their real estate operations. This discipline has provided him with the depth market knowledge resulting in value added propositions for his
Clients included BMW, Hyundai Corporation, Keystone Freight, Maersk, Inc., National Retail Systems, Schneider Company, US Can Company, Teledyne, Industries Inc. and Pactiv.
• Fairleigh Dickinson University, BS in Business
• 1,220,742 SF Pension Fund Portfolio, 62 transactions
• 443,803 SF Kuehne & Nagel Inc.
• 340,900 SF Central Pet
• 265,000 SF Industrial Sale, El Reno County, OK
• 259,369 SF Cooper Electric Supply Company
• 251,177 SF Investment Sale, Jersey City, NJ
• 154,830 SF Pactiv/Reynolds Corp.
• 180,000 SF R. Siskind & Companies
• 119,264 SF Sale/Leaseback, Mahwah, NJ
• 106,950 SF Investment Sale, Eatontown, NJ
• 90,000 SF R. Siskind & Companies
• 86,000 SF Piscataway, NJ
• 48,400 SF Harris County, TX
• 33,000 SF Carlstadt, NJ
• 32,250 SF El Reno, OK
• 19.5 Acres, Staten Island, NY
• National Retail Systems (multiple transactions)
• Norfolk Southern (multiple transactions)
• Kansas City Southern (multiple transactions)