195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Justin joined NAI James E. Hanson as a Sales Associate in 2016. Justin is a member of the Industrial & Office team that includes Senior Vice President, Scott K. Perkins, SIOR, CCIM, Senior Vice President, Andrew Somple, SIOR, and Sales Associate, Christopher Todd. Justin concentrates on industrial & office leasing, sales, and investments for clients within northern New Jersey and the Tri-State area.
Background & Experience
Following graduation from Rutgers University, Justin began his career as a Staff Writer for North Jersey Media Group in Kinnelon, NJ covering local and state politics. Just prior to joining Hanson, Justin was an Energy Efficiency Project Manager in New York City, having worked in sustainability since 2009. As project manager he was responsible for overseeing the implementation of state and city-wide energy efficiency initiatives for commercial properties.
• BA, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
• Justin received his Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Media with a Political Science double major.
Professional Association & Designation
• New Jersey Licensed Salesperson
• Master in Commercial Property (MiCP)
• 73,373 SF industrial facility 39 Robinson Road, Lodi, NJ