& become a part of New Jersey’s largest independent full-service commercial real estate brokerage.
Work for the NAI Network
For over 60 years, NAI James E. Hanson has been driven by two clear objectives: performing extraordinary work and delivering remarkable client service. With one of the deepest and most-experienced commercial real estate teams in New Jersey, NAI James E. Hanson has stood out in what has become one of the nation’s most dynamic and competitive real estate markets.
Our team is defined by our local market expertise. We understand that local market knowledge cannot be gained from pouring over graphs and charts from offices hundreds of miles away. Members of our team are deeply ingrained in the market and understand local market conditions better than anyone.
As we continue to grow, we are currently looking for highly motivated, day-one contributors who can help drive the ongoing success of NAI James E. Hanson. If this sounds like you, take a look at our current job openings below.
QUARTERLY COMPANY-WIDE EVENTS – We know that building a culture of collaboration does not just happen on the job. We encourage our team to take part in a variety of company-wide events and charitable causes throughout the year.
With millions of square feet of real estate and billions of dollars in annual investment activity, the NJ commercial real estate market is among the most active in North America. We have not just survived in this market— we have thrived. Our brokerage team lies at the heart of this success.
We are currently seeking associates to join the brokerage team at our office in Teterboro and Parsippany.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are highly self-motivated
- Exhibit superior problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A background in commercial real estate is preferred but not required
We recognize that new associates will become the next generation of commercial real estate professionals, which is why our industry-leading mentorship program pairs you with some of the firm’s most experienced brokers to receive hands-on training and real-world experience. We also provide a range of educational opportunities to support continued professional growth and success.
In addition to our mentorship program, we offer:
- A brand-new modern office in the heart of Bergen County with sit/stands desks, on-site gym, and a variety of collaborative meeting spaces
- Access to industry leading software including Hoovers, RCA, VTS, and LandVision
- Access to listing platforms: CoStar, LoopNet, RCM, Ten-X, and Crexi
- Annual company trips for top producers
- Quarterly social events
- Complimentary trip to NAI Convention after first year
Work in our new bright and airy offices with high ceilings and sit/stand desks.
Dine in the Hanson Cafe and get a workout on our treadmill in our gym.
PROPERTY MANAGER WANTED
- Minimum of 3 years property management experience
- Superior client service focus
- Must be able to handle the pressure of a demanding environment
- Desire to take ownership and personal responsibility for assignments
QUARTERLY COMPANY-WIDE EVENT PHOTOS