Technological and specific regulatory requirements have turned the healthcare real estate sector into a niche market.
NAI Hanson’s Healthcare Group includes top-level leaders who are extremely knowledgeable about the market. We know that each service — from cleaning, heating, and cooling — requires specific sterilization and filtration needs. Our clients benefit from the shared knowledge within our team.
H2: Assisting with All Your Healthcare Real Estate Needs
We work with ambulatory surgery centers, treatment centers, hospitals, and with a diverse range of needs, whether it’s renting a 500-square-foot office suite, purchasing land for a new building, or selling an entire office portfolio.
Our clients benefit from our expertise & full complement of tools and resources that include, but are not limited to demographics, local market reports, financial information, aerials, mailing lists, and floor plans — that we use to create presentations and plans that secure the best value.
Our Healthcare brokers leverage their expertise to assist clients with:
- Ensuring healthcare compliance
- Creating synergies among other healthcare professionals with medical office buildings (MOBs)
- Practice groups acquired by NJ healthcare systems
- Conducting healthcare practice valuations
- Assisting office managers with relocation services
- Advising start-up medical practice groups preparing to launch their own practice
- Expanding into new territories and markets
Our web-based VTS system allows clients 24/7 access to view their properties’ statuses and ensures our complete transparency & accountability.
Our 60+ years of commercial experience and partnership with NAI Global allows us to service regional, national, and international companies by leveraging our network of 6,000 professionals in more than 375 offices worldwide.