Property Manager Job Description
Tasks will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Lease abstracting and administration.
- Write monthly operating reports including variance analysis.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Provide quality and timely customer service to tenants.
- Review CAM, tax and any tenant bill backs.
- Review and maintain service contracts.
- Coordinate work with field engineers.
- Review bids and quotes for work needed.
- Communicate with ownership regarding capital improvement
- projects and building issues.
- Visit properties when needed.
- Handle all building related maintenance issues.
- Annual submission of tax appeal documentation for attorney review.
- Perform building inspections.
- Handle insurance claims.