195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Andrew specializes in client services. His focus is on industrial, land and office transactions.
Background & Experience
Andrew has worked in the Commercial Real Estate Industry since 1989. He has provided a broad array of services to his clients, while specializing in the industrial and office sectors. His in-depth market knowledge and integrity are the basis of his professionalism. As an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, (SIOR) he is required to comply with advanced educational programs and the highest ethical standards. Andrew is also a Charter Member of the NAI James E. Hanson, Inc. Presidential Council.
Andrew began his career at NAI Hanson as a Research Analyst. He was promoted to Vice President in June 1998 and Senior Vice President in 2005, making him the youngest member of NAI James E. Hanson, Inc. to hold that position. He became Director of the Industrial Group in February 2001, received “Salesperson of the Year” in 2000, 2004, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2017, and the “enHANSONment Award” in 2001. In 2001, he also received the “Significant Transaction Award” from ProLogis Trust Corporation while being mentioned as one of their “Brokers of the Year”. In 1998, he was also recognized by ProLogis, and was awarded their “Acquisition Broker of the Year”. In 2014, he completed one of the largest office deals in the State of New Jersey when Suez North America (formerly United Water) signed a lease for its new headquarters in Paramus, NJ. Andrew has received the “Most Transactions Award” from NAI James E. Hanson in 1996, 1997, 2011, 2015, 2016 and 2017. During his tenure, he has been named “Salesman of the Quarter” 25 times. Additionally, he was involved with his children’s activities by being an assistant football, baseball and wrestling coach.
• University of Notre Dame, 1988
Professional Associations & Designations
• Board of Trustees – Bergen Community Regional Blood Center, Inc.
• SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
• IOREBA – Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association
• Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce
• Notre Dame Club of Northern New Jersey
• 14.54 acres land to the municipality of Weehawken and Union City
• 13.6 acres land in New Milford, NJ to S. Hekemian & Co.
• 5.88 acres land in Hawthorne, NJ to Atlantic Realty for residential development
• Investment properties to ProLogis
• Industrial buildings to Control Pharmaceutical Label
• Industrial buildings in Teterboro to the Hampshire Companies
• Industrial redevelopment site from Annin Flag to Russo Development & Terminal Construction
• Industrial in Lodi to Mood Fabrics
• Industrial in Hackensack to Stro
• Office building from C-III to American Equity Partners
• Landmark catering property on Route 17 to Hampshire Companies for retail conversion and self storage
• Industrial portfolio owned by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises
• Industrial to Swift Electric
• Industrial to Arde Inc.
• Industrial to Jimmy’s Cookies
• Industrial to Suez North America/United Water
• Industrial to Iron Mountain Management
• Office to Elcom Technologies
• Office to Farbest Tallman Foods
• Office to Premio Foods
• Office/medical to Bergen Community Regional Blood Center
• Office to Habitat for Humanity of Bergen County
• Office new headquarters for Suez North America/United Water
“Andrew’s continuous and diligent efforts were needed to ensure the successful completion of this transaction. I will always highly recommend Andrew.”
– Dr. Dennis Todd, President/CEO • Community Blood Services
“It was a mad rush, but Andrew put all the pieces together in December and assumed a leadership role. He coordinated with the various disciplines of the due diligence team to complete this deal. We are thankful for his efforts, patience and professionalism.”
– Co-Principal • S&K 2000 Inc.