Andrew has worked in the Commercial Real Estate Industry since 1989. He has provided a broad array of services to his clients, while specializing in the industrial and office sectors. His in-depth market knowledge and integrity are the basis of his professionalism. As an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, (SIOR) he is required to comply with advanced educational programs and the highest ethical standards. Andrew is also a Charter Member of the NAI James E. Hanson, Inc. Presidential Council.
Andrew began his career at NAI Hanson as a Research Analyst. He was promoted to Vice President in June 1998 and Senior Vice President in 2005, making him the youngest member of NAI James E. Hanson, Inc. to hold that position. He became Director of the Industrial Group in February 2001, received “Salesperson of the Year” in 2000, 2004, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 and 2019, and the “enHANSONment Award” in 2001. In 2001, he also received the “Significant Transaction Award” from ProLogis Trust Corporation while being mentioned as one of their “Brokers of the Year”. In 1998, he was also recognized by ProLogis, and was awarded their “Acquisition Broker of the Year”. In 2014, he completed one of the largest office deals in the State of New Jersey when Suez North America (formerly United Water) signed a lease for its new headquarters in Paramus, NJ. Andrew has received the “Most Transactions Award” from NAI James E. Hanson in 1996, 1997, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019. During his tenure, he has been named “Salesman of the Quarter” 28 times.
Andrew has been recognized by NAI Global with their “Top Producers of the Year in 2017 (#40) and 2019 (#27).
• University of Notre Dame, 1988
Professional Associations & Designations
SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
IOREBA – Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association
Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce
Notre Dame Club of Northern New Jersey
• 14.54 acres land to the municipality of Weehawken and Union City
• 13.6 acres land in New Milford, NJ to S. Hekemian & Co.
• 5.88 acres land in Hawthorne, NJ to Atlantic Realty for residential development
• Investment properties to ProLogis
• Industrial to Control Pharmaceutical Label
• Industrial in Teterboro to the Hampshire Companies
• Industrial redevelopment site from Annin Flag to Russo Development & Terminal Construction
• Industrial in Lodi to Mood Fabrics
• Industrial in Hackensack to Stro
• Office from C-III to American Equity Partners
• Office from Suez Water Company to Allegro Senior Living
• Landmark catering property on Route 17 to Hampshire Companies for retail conversion and self storage
• Suez North America Trevose, PA Campus
• Industrial portfolio owned by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises
• Industrial to Swift Electric
• Industrial to Arde Inc.
• Industrial to Jimmy’s Cookies
• Industrial to Suez North America/United Water
• Industrial to Iron Mountain Management
• Industrial to Suez WTS USA
• Industrial to Lorenzo Foods
• Office to Elcom Technologies
• Office to Farbest Tallman Foods
• Office to Premio Foods
• Office/medical to Bergen Community Regional Blood Center
• Office to Habitat for Humanity of Bergen County
• Office new headquarters for Suez North America/United Water
“ As office environments have become more unstructured and companies move their data to the cloud, we’ve seen our data destruction and logistics business grow rapidly to meet the market shift. We required a significantly larger physical space near our former location and major highways to continue servicing our IT VAR and ITAD clients. Locating and securing the perfect property became an easy and seamless process with the assistance of our broker Andrew Somple. Working with NAI, we found a bigger and centrally-located office and warehouse space that offered a custom buildout. And negotiating the lease was not a battle. NAI was a pleasure to work with and instrumental in supporting the future growth of Guardian Data Destruction and our global Fortune 500 market.”
– Glenn Laga, President & Founder • Guardian Data Destruction
“Andrew’s continuous and diligent efforts were needed to ensure the successful completion of this transaction. I will always highly recommend Andrew.”
– Dr. Dennis Todd, President/CEO • Community Blood Services
“It was a mad rush, but Andrew put all the pieces together in December and assumed a leadership role. He coordinated with the various disciplines of the due diligence team to complete this deal. We are thankful for his efforts, patience and professionalism.”
– Co-Principal • S&K 2000 Inc.