Scope of Service Experience
Joan Cenicola has extensive lease negotiations and interpretation skills with a broad-based background of development, management and marketing. She is directly responsible for all tenant relations and lease negotiations and site development of over 150 properties for bank branches throughout New Jersey. Joan also developed marketing strategies from development through completion for all real estate related activities. She’s instrumental in developing highly diversified management studies to improve accountability, resulting in long-term cost savings. and in-depth experience in
contract negotiations for new construction, renovations and maintenance.
• Middlesex County College, Edison, NJ
• Institute of Culinary Education, Culinary Arts, New York, NY
Professional Associations & Designations
• CREW NJ (Commercial Real Estate Women of New Jersey)
• NJAR (NJ Association of Realtors)
• NAR (National Association of Realtors)
• Commerce & Industry Association
• ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
• Board Member of Sammy’s Hope
• Real estate representatives for Wells Fargo Bank in 11 counties in NJ
• Client represented include: Simon Property Group, BP, Amoco, Bank of NY, Hudson City Savings Bank, Independence Bank, Sovereign Bank, Columbia Bank, Valley National Bank, Paragon Federal Union, TransUnion, Strauss Discount Auto, Pizza Hut, Quick Check food stores, Huntington Learning Center, Sylvan Learning Center, Stickley Furniture and Design Spree.
• Simon Property Group • BP • Amoco • Bank of NY • Hudson City Savings Bank • Independence Bank • Sovereign Bank • Columbia Bank • Valley National Bank • Paragon Federal Union • TransUnion • Strauss Discount Auto • Pizza Hut • Quick Check Food Stores • Huntington Learning Center • Sylvan Learning Center • Stickley Furniture and Design Spree.
“No one expected the quantity of excellent opportunities you have continually brought to the table for us, and you have certainly earned the respect of our Organization.”
– Gary Lippert, CLS, CPA Vice President • Wells Fargo