Kimberly is a seasoned corporate real estate services executive with over 30+ years of experience. She was responsible for broker transaction management, dispositions, acquisitions, asset management and property evaluations for the real estate departments of major corporations. Her expertise was building and managing corporate accounts in the New York Metropolitan Area by providing single-source access to a host of corporate services worldwide.
Kimberly is a former Senior Vice President, Corporate Services at NAI Global and was one of the company’s consistent top producers over the years with a client base that has included financial institutions, consumer-goods companies, food and beverage companies and car rental companies among others. She was responsible for managing real estate projects all over the U.S., collaborating with local brokers to buy, sell and lease warehouse distribution facilities, office assets and retail properties. Mrs. Kocur has successfully completed approximately 1,500 real estate transactions in over 300 markets valued at over $1 Billion in gross value during her career at NAI Global. She has had the prestigious honor of servicing several major corporations for over 30+ years consistently providing first class corporate and brokerage services on a global basis.
• Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with corporate clients and real estate professionals.
• Manage client accounts and ensure all contractual obligations are fulfilled.
• Develop and implement strategies for successful business growth.
• Negotiate and close contracts and transactions for clients.
• Monitor, analyze and report on market trends to identify and capitalize on business opportunities.
• Foster and maintain relationships with brokers and other real estate professionals.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase sales, revenue and profits.
• Act as a liaison between clients and the internal departments.
PepsiCo, Hertz Corporation, International Paper/XPEDX, Citibank, Colgate Palmolive and Airgas.
Other clients that Kimberly has successfully done business with include Unilever/Best Foods (CPC International), Morgan Stanley/Dean Witter, Loews, Venator (Woolworth/Footlocker), CVS, Rite Aid, Philip Morris, Marine Midland Bank, Brady Corporation, Yusen Air & Sea, D.S. Waters, Securitas, Kraft General Foods, TBC, Random House, McGraw Hill and ICON International.
Mrs. Kocur earned a Bachelor of Business Administration-BBA, Marketing from the University of Missouri. Graduate Studies, Assistant Professor of Marketing, University of Missouri. She is licensed to practice real estate in New Jersey and has been actively involved in numerous industry organizations, including CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women), CoreNet, (AREW) (Association of Real Estate Women) & ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers).