Mr. Perkins assists companies in the acquisition and disposition of industrial and office properties.
Mr. Perkins he has assisted corporate clients such as Ingersoll Rand, Cigna, Checkpoint Systems and ITT globally in the acquisition and disposition of office and industrial facilities. He has assisted private equity firms such as Arsenal Capital Partners, Kidd & Company and Kohlberg & Company with the real estate needs of their portfolio of companies. Mr. Perkins has represented institutional real estate investors such as Centerpoint, Blackstone and Terreno in the acquisition and leasing of industrial properties.
Mr. Perkins holds the industry designation, CCIM, which involves expertise in the disciplines of financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, and investment analysis for commercial investment real estate.
Mr. Perkins also holds the MCR designation (Master of Corporate Real Estate) which focuses on leadership skills and knowledge for managing
key corporate real estate functions and accounts.
Mr. Perkins also holds the SIOR designation which represents the most knowledgeable, experienced, and successful commercial real estate brokerage specialists in the country. Mr. Perkins was the 2019 SIOR New Jersey Chapter president.
• Babson College, BA, Finance & Entrepreneurial Studies, Wellesley, MA
• New York University’s Real Estate Institute, New York, NY
Professional Affiliations and Designations
• SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, NJ Chapter President 2019
• CCIM – Certified Commercial Investment Member
• CPM – Certified Property Manager
• MCR – Master Corporate Real Estate
• RPA – Real Property Administrator
• BCCR – Board Certified Corporate Real Estate
• SLCR – Senior Leadership Corporate Real Estate
• MRICS – Member Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
• NAIOP – National Assoc. of Industrial & Office Properties CoreNet Global
• CSCMP – Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
• 245,951 SF Industrial facility 1 Lisbon Street, Clifton, NJ
• 219,304 SF Industrial facility 615 Rt 303, Blauvelt, NY
• 208,000 SF Industrial facility to Blackstone at 200 Maltese Drive, Totowa, NJ
• 197,000 SF Industrial facility Dresser Rand, Windsor, CT
• 130,000 SF Industrial facility to Blackstone at 7300 West Side Ave., North Bergen, NJ
• 126,000 SF Industrial facility to Terreno at 777 West Side Ave., North Bergen, NJ
• 121,000 SF Industrial facility to Shawnee Trucking at 50 Somerset Place, Clifton NJ
• 83,177 SF Industrial for Arsenal Capital at 211 & 215 So. Newman Street, Hackensack, NJ
• 82,000 SF Industrial facility to Blackstone at 560 Jefferson, Secaucus, NJ
• 79,750 SF Industrial facility for Delav Realty 50 Lackawanna Avenue Parsippany, NJ
• 73,373 SF Industrial facility For AEW at 39 Robinson Road, Lodi, NJ
• 4.9 acres Land at 245 Paterson Plank Road, Carlstadt, NJ
• 406,537 SF Industrial, 200 Middlesex Ave., Carteret, NJ
• 396,510 SF Industrial facility to DMI Inc. 400 Cabot Drive, Hamilton, NJ
• 149,502 SF Industrial facility to CFI at 75 Lackawanna Ave., Parsippany NJ
• 134,700 SF Warehouse Coca Cola Enterprises Parsippany, NJ
• 111,849 SF Industrial facility to Graze Inc. 25 Colony Road, Jersey City, NJ
• 110,000 SF Industrial facility to Link Logistics/Blackstone 7300 West Side Ave., North Bergen, NJ
• 256,700 SF Manufacturing facility Torrington Co. Coventry, UK
• 220,000 SF Manufacturing facility Katy Industries, Cornwall, UK
• 90,000 SF Warehouse facility for Ingersoll Rand Co. in Milton Keynes, UK
• 100,000 SF Logistics Schenker Argentina, Buenos Aires, Argentina