Scope of Service Experience
Experienced real estate professional having represented both landlords and tenants in New Jersey and New York over the past 15 years.
Background & Experience
Walter began his real estate career with the General Services Administration (GSA) in New York City, Region 2. He represented the FBI, US Secret Service, DEA, US Attorneys, Import/Export Bank, US District Courts as well as over 3.5 million sq. ft. of office space located at Six World Trade Center and the Jacob K. Javits Federal Building. Following his position at GSA, he joined the NJ office of CB Richard Ellis where he was employed for ten years representing clients such as DeLonghi, ZT Computer Systems, Biomet, St. Josephs Regional Medical Center, JP Morgan Chase, Deutsche Bank, Medical Resources, Fujitec, Snapple Beverage Corp, US Food Service and Montclair State University to name a few.
• Fairleigh Dickinson University, BS in Accounting
• Seton Hall University, ROTC Commission
• Former US Army Captain, Airborne Ranger Qualified
Professional Associations & Designations
• Licensed Salesperson – New Jersey
• 150,000 sf Class A office building sale, Buffalo, NY
• Saint Joseph’s Regional Medical Center • ZT Systems • Midwest Medical • EK Success Brands • Nice-Pak Products • Allied Signal/ Honeywell • Broder Brothers • Ford Motor Company • JPMorgan Chase