Justin joined NAI James E. Hanson as a Sales Associate in 2016. Justin is a member of the Industrial and Office team that includes Senior Vice President, Andrew Somple, SIOR. Justin concentrates on industrial and office leasing, sales, and investments within northern New Jersey and the Tri-State area.
Background & Experience
Following graduation from Rutgers University, Justin began his career as a Staff Writer for North Jersey Media Group in Kinnelon, NJ covering local and state politics. Prior to joining Hanson, Justin was a Project Manager in New York City working on sustainability for commercial properties since 2009.
• BA, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
• Justin received his Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Media with a Political Science double major.
Professional Association & Designation
• New Jersey Licensed Salesperson
• Master in Commercial Property (MiCP)
• 332,400 SF Industrial Facility, 46 acres, 4636 Somerton Rd.,Trevose, PA
• 121,000 SF Industrial Facility, 50 Somerset Pl., Clifton, NJ
• 83,177 SF Industrial Facility, 211 & 215 So. Newman St., Hackensack, NJ
• 73,373 SF industrial Facility, 39 Robinson Rd., Lodi, NJ
• 10,751 SF Industrial/Retail Building, 297-301 Lafayette Ave., Hawthorne, NJ
• 4,400 SF Industrial Facility, 11 Leuning St., South Hackensack, NJ
• 93,000 SF Industrial, 4636 Somerton Rd., Trevose, PA
• 27,177 SF Industrial, 30 Wesley St., South Hackensack, NJ
• 12,005 SF Office Suite, 1 Maynard Dr., Park Ridge, NJ
• 2,409 SF Office Suite, 7621 Little Ave., Charlotte, NC