Garfield, N.J. (March 14, 2019) – NAI James E. Hanson, a leading New Jersey-based full-service independent commercial real estate firm, marked another successful year at their annual Hanson Awards at The Venetian in Garfield, N.J. on March 12th. The Hanson Awards Dinner celebrates the achievements of the firm’s brokers, property management division and support staff members over the past year while recognizing those who have gone above and beyond.
The Hanson Awards Dinner includes a variety of awards given to celebrate the achievements of individual members of the NAI James E. Hanson team. Award categories included: Best Quarter Performance (booked transactions), Mildred C. Hanson Sales Associate of the Year, Transaction Award (most transactions), Outstanding Performance Awards, Transaction of the Year and “The Enhansonment Award” (recognition of an employee that exemplifies the values of NAI James E. Hanson).
“Anyone that has worked in commercial real estate knows that no two deals are alike. However, each of our clients knows that they can expect the same high level of expertise, attention to detail, and hands-on consultation in every transaction no matter how large or small,” said William C. Hanson, SIOR, President of NAI James E. Hanson. “Each transaction and broker represented at our awards speaks to that consistency and our ability to deliver superior client service across asset classes and locations year after year.”
The Hanson Awards Recipients for 2018 are:
- The Chairman’s Award, which honors NAI James E. Hanson Chairman, Peter O. Hanson, was awarded for only the 3rd time in its 25-year history, to Mary E. Lovely for her outstanding achievement in the relocation of their corporate office to 195 North Street in Teterboro.
Best Quarter Performance
- Q1: Kenneth D. Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q2: Kenneth D. Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q3: Scott K. Perkins, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q4: Kenneth D. Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President, and Patrick H. Lennon, Associate, with 26 transactions in 2018
- Stephanie Guichardo, Property Accountant with NAI James E. Hanson’s Property Management Division.
Transaction of the Year Award
- NAI Hanson represented The Sitex Group in the successful leasing of a brand-new 271,176-square-foot industrial facility in Mahwah, N.J to Snow Joe. The deal was brokered by Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President, and Patrick H. Lennon, Associate.
MCH Sales Associate of the Year (in honor of former NAI Hanson Senior Vice President, Mildred C. Hanson)
- Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President
Outstanding Performance Awards
- Scott K. Perkins and Christopher Todd for the sale of 82,000-square-foot industrial facility at 560 Jefferson Avenue, Secaucus, N.J.
- Scott K. Perkins, Andrew Somple, Gregory James, Christopher Todd, and Justin Allessio for the sale of 73,373-square-foot industrial facility at 39 Robinson Road in Lodi, N.J.
- Anthony J. Cassano and Louis Tapia for the sale of multi-family properties at Fair Street & Broadway in Paterson, N.J.
- Jeffrey W. DeMagistris, Thomas A. Vetter, and Thomas W. Ryan for the sale of a 45,000-square-foot industrial building at 475 Mola Boulevard in Elmwood Park, N.J.
- Kenneth D. Lundberg and Patrick H. Lennon for the lease of a 354,250-square-foot industrial facility at 1000 High Street in Perth Amboy, N.J.
- Peter A. Cohen for the sale of 4 facilities nationwide on behalf of Father Flanagan’s Boys Town
- Kenneth D. Lundberg, Patrick H. Lennon, Anthony J. Cassano, and Dominic Fittizzi for the sale of a 34,200-square-foot industrial building at 431-435 N. Midland Avenue in Saddle Brook, N.J.
- Joan Cenicola for the sale of a 29,310-square-foot retail building at 777 Bloomfield Avenue in Glen Ridge, N.J.
- Russell Verducci and Eric Demmers for the sale of a 41,700-square-foot industrial building at 727 South Avenue in Piscataway, N.J.
- John J. Schilp for the sale of 14,000-square-foot office building at 50 Craig Road in Montvale, N.J.
- Joseph Vindigni, Andrew Kirshenbaum, Barry Mayer and Arthur Hixson for the sale of 19,900-square-foot office building at 760 Route 10 in Whippany, N.J.
- Hal B. Messer and Gregory M. James for the financial restructure of 6 CVS locations nationwide
- John J. Schilp and Thomas W. Ryan for the sale of 170 acres on Carpentersville Road in Pohatcong Twp., N.J.
- John J. Schilp and Sigmund E. Schorr for the sale of 244 acres at Mt. Lebanon Road in Lebanon Twp., N.J.
- Gary P. Sauerborn and Roy G. Lucas for the sale of a 14,549-square-foot retail building at 200 Liberty Street in Little Ferry, N.J.
- Gregory James for the sale of a redevelopment site at 250 Essex Street in Hackensack, N.J.
- Judy Troiano for the sale of a 34,000-square-foot office building at 39 Hudson Street in Hackensack, N.J.
To stay connected with NAI James E. Hanson and for updates on the latest transactions and news, please follow NAI Hanson on Facebook (www.facebook.com/NAIHanson), Twitter (@NAI_Hanson), Instagram (@NAI_Hanson), and LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/nai-james-e-hanson).
About NAI James E. Hanson
Since 1955, NAI James E. Hanson has been a leading independent full-service brokerage commercial real estate and property management firm serving a diverse client list. NAI Hanson offers its clients strategic solutions and provides comprehensive value-added services such as office, industrial and retail brokerage, investment sales, land sales, management, government services and financing expertise.
NAI Hanson is also one of the original members of NAI Global, an international commercial real estate network with over 400 offices spanning the globe. For more information on NAI James E. Hanson, contact William C. Hanson, SIOR, at the company’s Teterboro office at 201-488-5800 or visit www.naihanson.com.