235 Moore Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Russ’s primary focus is on the industrial market, specializing in logistics and site selection. He has experience in self-storage and refrigerated warehousing sectors. He represents local and corporate tenants and landlords in northern New Jersey, with a particular focus on port-related industrial properties along the Turnpike Corridor. Mr. Verducci also serves as a Commissioner on the Board of Redevelopment for Jersey City, the largest and oldest redevelopment agency in New Jersey.
• University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science, University Football Team
• Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
• Monmouth University/Kislak Real Estate Institute School of Business Administration, focusing on real estate finance and valuation.
• Currently enrolled in the CCIM program (Certified Commercial Investment Member) a program focusing on the investment marketplace.
• Graduate of NAI University, which is a field specific training program provided by NAI Global
Professional Associations & Designations
• NAR (New Jersey Board Of Realtors)
• IOREBA (Industrial & Office Real Estate Brokers Association)
• IARW (International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses)
• NRBP (Newark Regional Business Partnership)
• ULI (Urban Land Institute)
• Commerce and Industry
• Spartech Corporation (SEH – NYSE) • AMB Property Corporation (AMB – NYSE) • First Industrial Realty (FR – NYSE) • Bioscrip (BIOS – NASDAQ) • Forest Fibers • River Terminal • The Hampshire Companies • Edison Properties, LLC • Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. • AEX Group • Data Probe • Buy Rite Papers • W.B. Law Coffee • FFE Transportation (FFEX – NYSE) • Tulfra • Wrist Ship Supply • Perlen • Converting LLC • Hertz • Hanna Commercial Real Estate