Jessica has been working in the real estate industry for over 15 years. Her experience includes commercial and residential real estate brokerage and office and property management. She has handled every aspect of real estate over the years and has always excelled at getting
the job done. Her diverse background gives her the ability to solve any problems that arise during a real estate transaction.
The College of NJ (TCNJ) Ewing, NJ
Bachelor of Arts in Business/Corporate Communications
Background & Experience
Jessica brings a diversification of experience to NAI Hanson. She worked as a Closing Manager for Horizon Properties managing the acquisition of 40-50 properties annually and the sale of 80-100 properties annually. She also was a Broker’s Executive Assistant and a Property Manager for Richardson Commercial Realtors in Hamilton, NJ. In 2023, Jessica received the CoStar Power Broker Quarterly Deals Winner for the sale of a $23.2 Million multi-family property.
• Licensed NJ Real Estate Agent
• LEED Certification
• Licensed NJ Notary (active)
• Member of CREA United
• 136 property multi-family portfolio in Bergen County, NJ – valued at $23,2000.000.
• 15 property multi-family portfolio in Essex County, NJ – valued at $10,000,000.
• 30 property multi-family portfolio in Newark, NJ – valued at $7,000,000.
• 20 unit multi-family building at 492 Park Avenue, East Orange, NJ – valued at $1,100,000.
• 10 unit multi-family building at 150 Broad Street, Newark, NJ – valued at $1,100,000.
• 2,600 SF Industrial building at 14 Frederick Street, Hackensack, NJ – valued at $780,000.
• 9,153 SF Industrial building unit in East Rutherford, NJ – valued at $879,750.
• 24,550 SF Industrial building in Ramsey, NJ – valued at over $2,000,000.