195 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
Specialties: Industrial, Office
Scope of Service Experience
Russ’s primary focus is on the industrial market, specializing in logistics and site selection. He has experience in refrigerated warehousing sectors. He represents local and corporate tenants and landlords in northern New Jersey, with a particular focus on port-related industrial properties along the Turnpike Corridor.
Russell’s expertise is demonstrated by his facilitation of a smooth transaction from inception to completion. His ability to offer a wide range of professional services to his clients is enhanced by a continuous commitment to education.His in-depth market knowledge, integrity and exceptional aptitude for developing relationships with his clients are the reasons they continue to engage in his services.
• University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science, University Football Team
• Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity
• Monmouth University/Kislak Real Estate Institute School of Business Administration, focusing on real estate finance and valuation.
• Currently enrolled in the CCIM program (Certified Commercial Investment Member) a program focusing on the investment marketplace.
• Graduate of NAI University, which is a field specific training program provided by NAI Global.
Professional Associations & Designations
• NAR (New Jersey Board Of Realtors)
• IOREBA (Industrial & Office Real Estate Brokers Association)
• IARW (International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses)
• NRBP (Newark Regional Business Partnership)
• ULI (Urban Land Institute)
• Commerce and Industry
• HelloFresh • Bindi • DuroBag • Farmland Spartech Corporation (SEH – NYSE) • AMB Property Corporation (AMB – NYSE) • First Industrial Realty (FR – NYSE) • Bioscrip (BIOS – NASDAQ) • Forest Fibers • Red Cross • River Terminal Development • The Hampshire Companies • Edison Properties, LLC • Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. • AEX Group • Dataprobe • Buy Rite Papers • W.B. Law Coffee • FFE Transportation • Tulfra Real Estate • William Scotsman • Wrist Ship Supply • Perlen Converting LLC • Hertz • Rain For Rent • The Rim • Prologis (PLD – NYSE) • Rugby Realty
Cold Storage Summary
The NAI Cold Storage and Food Facilities Group is a unique package of services specifically dedicated to servicing the cold storage, warehousing and food processing needs of food users and building owners around the world. We leverage our unique package of services and experience to provide solutions for clients in the food industry.
Areas of Expertise
• Freezer facilities/refer facilities sales and marketing and leasing
• Tenant representation
• Dry food distribution facilities
• Build to suits
• Location advisory
• Sale leaseback
• Property valuation
• Manufacturing and special packaging facilities
• FDA & USDA facilities
• Property management
• Advise on State and Federal incentives
View my Vlog on the 2019 Port Industrial Market Trends.