10 Lanidex Plaza West, Suite 100
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
William Ericksen joined NAI James E. Hanson in 2019 and specializes in the acquisition and disposition of Industrial and Office facilities. He provides brokerage services to local users and owners, as well as advisement to investors, international organizations, and institutional clients. William is part of the brokerage team consisting of Scott K. Perkins, Christopher Todd, and Dena Scott.
William holds the Argus Enterprise Certification, a software that enables William and his team to accurately project and model the performance of their clients’ commercial real estate assets and portfolios throughout the investment life cycle.
Additionally, William is currently pursuing a Certified Commercial Investment Membership (CCIM), an industry designation that represents proven expertise in financial, market, and investment analysis, in addition to negotiation.
Background and Experience
Will recently interned at Pfizer, Inc. in their New York headquarters within the Business Technology division. He developed analytics dashboards for the Compliance Operations platform to identify usage trends and areas for continuous improvement.
Will also worked as a Legal Intern to the Honorable Rosemary Gambardella, a United States Bankruptcy Judge.
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
Major: Political Science
Member of Rutgers Real Estate Club
Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity Member
Studied abroad in Belgium and Italy
Professional Affiliations and Designations
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
• North Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
• The Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA)
• Urban Land Institute Northern New Jersey Young Leader (ULI NNJ)
• National Association of Industrial & Office Parks (NAIOP)
• Morris County Economic Development Corporation (MCEDC)
• 8,340 SF, 7 Ridgedale Avenue, Cedar Knolls, NJ
• 4.9 acres, 245 Paterson Plank Road, Carlstadt, NJ
• 149,502 SF, 75 Lackawanna Avenue, Parsippany, NJ
• 43,419 SF, 343 Walsh Drive, Parsippany, NJ
• 27,169 SF, 343 Walsh Drive, Parsippany, NJ
• 22,800 SF, 560 Jefferson Ave., Secaucus, NJ
• 19,200 SF, 560 Jefferson Ave., Secaucus, NJ