Teterboro, N.J. (April 30, 2021) – NAI James E. Hanson is honored to announce the winners of the 2020 Hanson Awards. Announced annually, the Hanson Awards celebrate the achievements of the firm’s brokers, property management division and support staff members over the past year while recognizing those who have gone above and beyond.
Award categories include: Best Quarter Performance (booked transactions), Mildred C. Hanson Sales Associate of the Year, Transaction Award (most transactions), NAI Award, Outstanding Performance Awards, Transaction of the Year and “The Enhansonment Award” (recognition of an employee that exemplifies the values of NAI James E. Hanson).
“In a year filled with uncertainty and turbulence, the consistency of our team in delivering superior client service as they closed complex transactions all year speaks volumes about the expertise and abilities of every member of the NAI James E. Hanson team,” said William C. Hanson, SIOR, President of NAI James E. Hanson. “While I am always impressed by our team, this celebration of their success in the face of unprecedented challenges over the last year provides me with a deep sense of pride and appreciation of every member of the NAI Hanson team.”
The Hanson Awards Recipients for 2020 are:
MCH Sales Associate of the Year (in honor of former NAI Hanson Senior Vice President, Mildred C. Hanson)
- Kenneth D. Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President
Best Quarter Performance
- Q1: Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q2: Andrew Somple, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q3: Scott Perkins, SIOR, Senior Vice President
- Q4: Michael Walters, SIOR, Executive Managing Director Corporate Services
- Tracy McCauley, Office Administrator for NAI James E. Hanson’s Parsippany office
Transaction Award (most transactions)
- Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, and Patrick Lennon
- Steve Pastor, Vice President, Global Supply Chain & Ports/Rail Logistics Practice
Transaction of the Year Award
- NAI Hanson’s Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Russell Verducci, SIOR, Patrick Lennon and Eric Demmers negotiated the lease of 8.5 acres at 2 N. Hackensack Avenue in Kearny, N.J.
Outstanding Performance Awards
- John Schilp and Jonathan Kristofich for the sale of a 18,729-square-foot industrial building at 246 South Salem Street in Randolph, N.J.
- Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Patrick Lennon and Lorenzo Lambiase for the sale of a 35,000-square-foot industrial building at 535 N. Midland Avenue in Saddle Brook, N.J.
- Darren Lizzack and Randy Horning for the sale of a 30,000-square-foot industrial building at 3 Convery Blvd., Woodbridge, N.J.
- Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Patrick Lennon and Lorenzo Lambiase for the sale of 83.3 acres at 1500 Route 17M in Goshen, N.Y.
- Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Patrick Lennon, Darren Lizzack and Randy Horning for the sale of a 45,670-square-foot industrial building at 9 Bridewell Place, Clifton, N.J.
- Steve Pastor for the sale of a 265,000-square-foot industrial facility at 6100 Highway 66 in El Reno, OK
- Andrew Somple, SIOR, for the sale of a 78,650-square-foot industrial facility at 1 Pond Road in Rockleigh, N.J.
- Scott Perkins, SIOR, Christopher Todd, Thomas Vetter, SIOR and Jeffrey DeMagistris, SIOR, for the sale of a 76,624-square-foot industrial facility at 463 Barell Avenue in Carlstadt, N.J.
- Scott Perkins, SIOR, Christopher Todd, Thomas Vetter, SIOR, and Jeffrey DeMagistris, SIOR, for the lease of a 110,000-square-foot industrial facility at 7300 West Side Avenue in North Bergen, N.J.
- Scott Perkins, SIOR, and Christopher Todd for the sale of a 119,952-square-foot industrial facility at 922 Riverview Drive in Totowa, N.J.
- Hal Messer, Jonathan Kristofich and Gregory James for the sale of a 118,562-square-foot industrial facility at 7306 N Baker Road, Fremont, IN.
- Russell J. Verducci, SIOR, Eric Demmers, Scott Perkins, SIOR, and Christopher Todd for the sale of 8.25 acres at 349-369 First Street in Elizabeth, N.J.
- Michael G. Walters and Cameron Silverstein for the sale of a 156,627-square-foot industrial facility at 30 Corporate Drive in Wayne, N.J.